Learning MERN stack in 100 days of Code challenge
At that time I feel less motivated toward learning because I feel React a little bit difficult because I came from a mobile application development background. To keep me motivated I have given a 100 days code challenge to myself. I got this idea from twitter where people are sharing their daily progress with the hashtag #100dayscodechallenge. I thought that would be a great way to learn new things. Then I prepare a little syllabus to follow during these 100 days. In which I first put the React.js part.
I got the basic concepts of react from Arsalan khattak lectures at JaduJobs but I missed some parts due to my internet connection problem. So I thought it good to start with basics again and then dive deeper.
So I planned to do a course on react from udemy of Maximilian Schwarzmüller.
Progress of my 100 days code challenge
- get knowledge about the basic concept of React.js
- I have done the basics of React by watching Mosh video from youtube.
- Started Udemy course on React Today End Result: Counter Application
- Started the course of Maximilian Schwarzmüller about React from udemy.
- Completed the first three modules of the course
- Studied about the styling React Components & Elements from the course.
- Learn more about styling in react.
- Studied the techniques to debug the react Apps
- Completed 7 modules of react course on Udemy
- Dive Deeper into Components & React Internals
- Studied the react useEffect hook for functional component and lifecycle hook for class base component in react.
The speed of my learning process is slow in this 100 days code challenge because I have a job and other things to do in my daily routine. But everybody knows this quote.
Slow and Steady Wins the race
I thanks JaduJobs Team who keep us motivated during the program to become the full-Stack developer.